Support the Water Works
Give to the POOL Project!
POOL will illustrate the connections between water, social justice and public health, and will provide opportunities for our communities to engage in democratic dialogue building a foundation for productive conversations around the history of segregated swimming, and its relation to present-day issues adversely affecting non-white and low-wealth communities.
We have produced a limited series of commemorative postcards showcasing images and facts featured in the POOL exhibition.
- With a contribution of $50.00 or more to the POOL project, you will receive a commemorative set of postcards celebrating the exhibition.
- With a contribution of $75.00 or more you will receive two sets of the limited-edition postcards.
We encourage you to keep a card (or cards) for yourself, and to pass the history of POOL forward, by gifting cards to family members, friends, educators and those who you believe will benefit from the knowledge of our past.
Learn, Share, Advocate
- See what events are coming up at the Fairmount Water Works – come on out and bring a friend!
- Keep up with the latest on our blog, or sign up for email updates.
- Find out what the Philadelphia Water Department is doing around Philly on the Philly H2O Blog
- Get the buzz about the next generation of water protection in the Mid-Atlantic region on the Healthy Waters blog.
- Check out the Resources page for more handy links!