Spend the summer working with the Fairmount Water Works Interpretive Center!
- Lead environmental education and summer camp programs, bot onsite and offsite.
- Assist in planning summer programming and weekend family program activities.
- Serve as a model leader for FWWIC high school programs.
- Assist with weekend kayaking programs.
- Engage varied audiences and represent FWWIC in outreach events.
Make this summer memorable and fun with a paid job connecting your community with nature.
The Delaware River Watershed Fellowship is a 12-week position (June 6 – August 26) at one of 23 environmental education centers in Pennsylvania, New Jersey or Delaware. Fellowships are intended to inspired and equip young adults to become ambassadors for the Delaware River.
- Explore a career in environmental education.
- Spend your summer outdoors connecting with nature and our local trails and waterways.
- Gain on-the-job training in environmental education.
- Earn $15.50/hour. Applicants must be age 18 by June 6, 2022.
How to apply:
Email a letter of interest to: Stacey Heffernan, Environmental Education Planner, at email@example.com . Cover letter and resume is optional.