Be sure to check back often, as we’re continually adding links to resources and useful information to help you become a better steward!
- FWW Visitor Guide
- Self-Guided Tour of the historic grounds (English) / Visita Autoguiada (en Español)
- 2018 Tours Flyer
- Education Programs Flyer
- Fairmount Fishway Overview
- @PhillyH2O Blog – the latest from the Philadelphia Water Department
- Philadelphia Water Department Homepage
- The History of Philadelphia’s Watersheds and Sewers
- Philadelphia’s 2017 Water Quality Report (relased spring 2018)
- Tips and methods for being a good watershed steward
An expedition into the Fairmount Water Works’ Understanding the Urban Watershed Curriculum, which offers an integrated approach to learning using Philadelphia’s water story as the context.
In honor of Children’s Book Week – celebrated the first week of May each year – we put together a list of our favorite books about water. Check them out at the library or grab a copy of your own!